Friday, June 8, 2007

Why Mapenzi Matamu

People ask why am obssesed with using Mapenzi Matamu in all my mails? and am like why not Mapenzi Matamu (Sweet Love)...

I love Bongo Music.. and when i first heard Ray C sing about Mapenzi Matamu...i knew thats the the line i will be using...it will be my signature...Now that i have cleared the mapenzi matamu bit i can breath easy (Lol)..

Talking about love brings a smile to my face coz everyone has a story to tell and when am having a chat with my girlfriends Love is always on the agenda.... guess we were all born to love.
The other day i was listnening to a song by Kenny Rogers (I love Country music), the song title was "Love don't leave here anymore" and i related to the song. Attimes we all go through that phase, where someone you love hurts you, could be a friend, family member or a boyfriend you just feel let down. At the end of the day its love that brings a smile to your face...Any time i feel that love has gone sour i write and write even its nothing special...it does magic.....like am doing right now.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sasa juu unapenda mike rua pia uanze kuandika muritu wa kabetw!

Hope

Nothing in life comes easy, we have to fight all odds to get what we want. I have been reading the story of Joseph and David (My favorite s...