Friday, June 8, 2007

Lets Play Pretend

I play pretend with my heart and for a minute am happy,
I pretend that you really care and I might be your woman,
Lets play pretend and make my heart smile for a minute,
I want to pretend, laugh, love just for another minute or so,
I want you to play along just make me forget just for a minute,
I almost forgot we are pretending and that you really don't care,
I hope you are pretending not to care because when I look at you,
Your eyes tell a different story I just hope what I see is love,
For that minute I was happy and I hope we will play again.

1 comment:

Poetikally Korrect! said...

Sweet poem. Avail more poems for us, sweet poems like 'Pretend'

otiatopali.blogspot.co

Hope

Nothing in life comes easy, we have to fight all odds to get what we want. I have been reading the story of Joseph and David (My favorite s...