Thursday, November 15, 2007

Heart Breaker.....

Its been a while since i drafted something...today is one of those days when i feel like typing. The only thing is am blank.....my Girlfriend has asked me to write something on heart breakers...ha ha...guess she has something against men...

What can i say...Most of us have experienced heartbreaks...and those who haven't please start living....
Love is Magical the only problem is when you get a bad magician who turns the moment to an awful experience. I have met good magicians but along the way they turn against you, yet most of us cling to them with the hope that the magical moment will come back.

Am also stuck with one, i try walking away but i always turn back with the hope that my heart will love the magic...i guess ma girlfriend is also stuck like me....trying so hard to walk away yet a force so strong pulls us back....it could be the touch, the smile or the lovemaking....mmm.....I guess i believed in the Cinderella stories, they have brainwashed me so well...that i still believe i will get ma prince Charming who will fill my life with Magic...

As for my girlfriend....Girl, the heart breaker will always be around....ready to woo you with his magic Wand....

No comments:

Hope

Nothing in life comes easy, we have to fight all odds to get what we want. I have been reading the story of Joseph and David (My favorite s...