Monday, January 7, 2008

"I want MY KENYA BACK"

I want My Kenya back...Mr. politician
What have you done to us?
why have you divided us?
I Miss my rainbow friends
I miss my Family members
I miss walking Down the Streets
I miss the crowded streets
Yet all i see and hear are cries
Cries of Innocent people
Cries of hungry children
Cries of women
Cries of Slain Men
Cries of a tired people
Ohh how i hate thee for These
For every blood drop
For every tear
God will avenge for us
Kenyans remember "Tribe is Nothing"
We are all brothers & Sisters
All i want is My Kenya Back
My Rainbow Kenya where love
Peace & Unity Prevailed

1 comment:

Poetikally Korrect! said...

Cool. I believe anything expressed in poetry is the deepest expression one can get out of another. I feel you, we need our kenya back.

Daima sisi ni wakenya, wananchi wazalendo!

Hope

Nothing in life comes easy, we have to fight all odds to get what we want. I have been reading the story of Joseph and David (My favorite s...