Thursday, August 21, 2008

From the Heart.....

Today am feeling low, i don't feel like replying any mails, i don't feel like answering my phone. I just want to run away and just for a minute forget the hurt i feel inside.

With nowhere to run to or hide, i will just drift to my world of writing, maybe i will find some comfort. A month ago i thought i had it all, a good job, a good man and great family and friends, but today i feel as if am all alone. Honestly i never thought anyone would be capable of making me feel so low and sad, guess am human after all.

Today am learning a great lesson, that Love is sacrifice, that i have to sacrifice alot in order to be happy. That i should fight for love but i do not how to fight. When it comes to love i have always shielded my heart from the pain but today i can feel its breaking into pieces and i can do nothing about it.....

No comments:

Hope

Nothing in life comes easy, we have to fight all odds to get what we want. I have been reading the story of Joseph and David (My favorite s...