Friday, December 5, 2008

Gift of Life and Love

Yesterday December 4th was my birthday, nothing special happened but i was happy. Happy that i was alive, happy that i have people who love me and happy that God has given me the gift of life.

Though am far from home, i was abit lonely but when my brother smsed me at the stroke of midnight, just to remind me that am loved, i knew home is where the heart is. Alot has happened for the past year, i got a job far from home, it was scary but it was the push i needed. It was a year of finding and building relationships for me, and as everyday goes by i realise am still making new relationships and doing away with those that do not have an impact in my life.

This year i lost a good friend, her death taught me the value of never taking anything for granted. Rest in Peace Leah.....

It was a year that i lost my way but it was through getting lost that i discovered me. As i celebrate my birthday, i have a smile on my face for i have no regrets on whatever has happened so far.....and i believe that the Best is Yet to Come....

1 comment:

Hope

Nothing in life comes easy, we have to fight all odds to get what we want. I have been reading the story of Joseph and David (My favorite s...