Monday, March 25, 2013

A letter to my daughter

Leyla, today you turn one year old. You have been and are such a blessing, watching you grow has been a joy. Every day I pray for you sweetheart, I pray that God will always watch and Guide you, as you grow. I pray that life will treat you kind, that every experience will make you strong and a better person. I love you very much and you will never lack in that department, I will not always be able to shield you from the hardships of life but you will always lean on me.

Leyla, since you came into this world our lives have changed, you have helped us smile even in the most difficult times and as your mum I promise as you grow I will help you smile even when it is hard to smile. Sweetheart you are only one today but one day you will read this and when that time comes I pray that you will have become a woman that we are all proud of, may you have your father’s kind heart and may you have my confidence but above all that you will be your own person, a woman who is prayerful, confident, kind, strong, wise and loving.

Sweetheart, I am more than blessed to have you in my life and always remember I’ll be your first home. I pray when everything in life turns upside down that you will still be able to keep the balance….I wish you love and so much more…..I love you so much and you are my best.

Happy Birthday….

With lots of love,
Mum.

No comments:

Hope

Nothing in life comes easy, we have to fight all odds to get what we want. I have been reading the story of Joseph and David (My favorite s...