Wednesday, January 13, 2016

NOAH’S ARK


Today as I was reading the story of Noah in the Bible, it made me reflect on what I want in my life in 2016.
Without realizing it we build arks in our lives on a daily basis but we do not follow God's guidance on what to take inside the Ark. We take in hate, vengeance, low self esteem, and a lot of issues that burden us on our daily walk.

As we start off this New Year, let’s start it by building Arks that will withstand every storm in our lives, let’s build arks of love, kindness, patience, and all things positive in life.

As you build your Ark learn to listen to God’s voice just like Noah did, Happy New Year.

Let me start building my Ark.

Hope

Nothing in life comes easy, we have to fight all odds to get what we want. I have been reading the story of Joseph and David (My favorite s...